Think Big About Arts scholarship
Prospective international students can apply for funding towards the cost of tuition fees for courses in the Faculty of Arts.
There are four scholarships, worth £5,000 each. The awards can only be used towards the cost of tuition fees.
These are available for any one-year, full-time master's programme (MA, MSc and MPhil) within the Faculty of Arts, starting in September 2020.
You can apply if you are:
- applying to start one of the qualifying Faculty of Arts (MA or MPhil) programmes in September 2020;
- classed as an overseas student for fee purposes.
Apply using the International Scholarships online application form.
Read the terms and conditions before applying.
If you apply for the Think Big About Arts Scholarship, you will also automatically be considered for the Think Big Postgraduate Scholarship. You do not need to submit two separate applications.
There are two applications rounds for this scholarship:
- Round One deadline: 11:59pm (GMT) 29 March 2020.
- Successful applicants will be informed via email by 24 April 2020.
- Round Two deadline: 11:59pm (BST) 14 June 2020.
- Successful applicants will be informed via email by 10 July 2020.
You will automatically be considered for rounds one and two. There is no need to submit your application again if you are not made an offer in round one.