Grundy Educational Trust awards
UK postgraduates studying STEM subjects can apply for these awards.
Bursaries of up to £4,500 are available for a maximum of five University of Bristol students.
You can apply if you:
- have an offer to start a STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol in 2021/22. You can still apply if you have started your postgraduate studies here in a STEM subject;
- can demonstrate financial need;
- are a UK (home) student for fee purposes.
You don't need to have undertaken your undergraduate degree at Bristol to be eligible to apply.
- Read the Grundy Educational Trust Regulations (PDF, 66kB)
- Complete the application form
Read the terms and conditions for the full application process.
Applications for the 2021/22 academic year will be accepted between 1 December 2020 and 17 February 2021.
Applications will be assessed by the University's student funding office, PGR directors, and the associate Pro Vice-Chancellor.
If you are shortlisted for this award you will be contacted by the Grundy Educational Trust. You will be invited to attend an interview with the trustees.
Unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.