Locations and opening hours
University acquires historically significant copy of novel.
Learn more about this exciting project.
- Accounting and finance
- Aerospace engineering
- Anthropology and archaeology
- Biological sciences
- Cellular and molecular medicine
- Civil engineering
- Classics and ancient history
- Computer science
- Earth sciences
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Engineering mathematics
- Exercise, nutrition and health
- Film and television
- Geographical sciences
- Hispanic, Portuguese and Latin American studies
- History of art
- Mechanical engineering
- Physiology, pharmacology and neuroscience
- Policy studies
- Politics and international relations
- Psychological Science
- Religion and theology
- Russian studies
- Population Health Sciences
- Veterinary sciences
Your Library Services
Relax and be productive in our libraries.
The library's Special Collections comprise a rich and diverse range of printed books and journals, archival resources and artefacts.
Referencing made easy: EndNote Online
27 February 2020, 1.00 PM
GDPR essentials: what is GDPR and why should I care?
4 March 2020, 1.00 PM
Reference Management: EndNote Desktop
6 March 2020, 10.00 AM
Find out about the services and support we provide for disabled, dyslexic, part-time and distance learners.