This award was known as the Global Economics undergraduate scholarship
Think Big About Economics undergraduate scholarship
Funding towards tuition fees for international undergraduates studying economics.
Five scholarships of £6,500 per year and two scholarships of £13,000 per year are available. These awards must be used towards the cost of tuition fees for a qualifying course in the School of Economics.
You can apply if you:
- have applied to start a qualifying course in September 2024
- BSc Economics
- BSc Economics with Study Abroad
- BSc Economics with Study Abroad in a Modern Language
- BSc Economics and Econometrics
- BSc Economics and Econometrics with Study Abroad
- BSc Economics and Finance
- BSc Economics and Finance with Study Abroad
- BSc Economics and Mathematics
- BSc Economics and Politics
- BSc Economics and Politics with Study Abroad
- BSc Philosophy and Economics
- BSc Philosophy and Economics with Study Abroad
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes.
How to apply
Apply using the international scholarships online application form.
You can find out more details about completing this form in our guidance on how to apply for international scholarships.
You do not need to have received an offer to study before you apply for an international scholarship.
Applications will close at 10 am (UK time) on Monday 26 February 2024.
Successful applicants will be contacted on or before Monday 8 April 2024.
Unsuccessful applicants will be notified shortly after.
If you apply for this scholarship, you are also automatically considered for the Think Big undergraduate scholarship. You do not need to submit two separate applications.
The application process is the same for all University of Bristol international scholarships, so the terms and conditions and frequently asked questions are also the same: