Apply for a scholarship
Please read the guidance carefully before you complete the International Scholarship application webform.
Guidance for completing the application form
There is no save function, so you will need to complete the application form in one session. Once you click submit this is final, you will not be able to make any changes. You will receive an email to confirm we have received your application. Please make sure to check your junk mail too.
If you are completing the form on a smartphone you may need to turn your phone to landscape to see all the text.
To help you prepare, we have outlined the information you will need below:
Personal details and application information
You will need your:
- UCAS ID (if you’re an Undergraduate Student), Application ID (if you’re a Postgraduate Student) or Student ID (if you’ve applied through Global Transfer Programme)
- course or programme of study you’ve applied to
- email address
- country of residence
- current or most recent educational institution
- details of any other funding you are due to receive
There are three questions which you will need to complete. The maximum word count for each question is 200 words. The questions are:
- We are looking to support the brightest and best individuals who will actively contribute to the development of their nation in the future. Please describe any special attributes or accomplishments that you think make you deserving of a Think Big scholarship?
This could be any academic or extra-curricular achievements, as well as your reasons for applying to the scholarship programme.
2. We are looking for scholars who will be great ambassadors for the University. Please give an example of when you have recently contributed to your community?
This could be your School or University, where you live, or any other community you feel a part of.
3. We would like to support students who have clear goals for their future. Please explain how studying your chosen programme at the University of Bristol will help you to ‘Think Big’ and shape your plans after graduation?
Explain what has attracted you to study at the University of Bristol, as well as outlining your ultimate career goals.
Data statement and scholarship terms and conditions
This section outlines how the personal information we collect from you will be used. We also provide a link to the Scholarship Terms and Conditions for you to read and familiarise yourself with.
Scholarships covered by this application process
You can only use the International Scholarship webform to apply for the following scholarship programmes:
Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships - closed for 2020/21 entry
Think Big about Global Justice Undergraduate Scholarships - closed for 2020/21 entry
Global Accounting and Finance Undergraduate Scholarships - closed for 2020/21 entry
Global Economics Undergraduate Scholarships - closed for 2020/21 entry
- GREAT Indonesia Scholarship 2020 - closed for 2020/21 entry
- GREAT Malaysia Scholarship 2020 - closed for 2020/21 entry
- GREAT Thailand Scholarship 2020 - closed for 2020/21 entry