Meetings and events
Prior to 2017, there was no focus for palliative and end of life care research at University of Bristol or across the South West; researchers and clinicians in different disciplines, institutions and settings were isolated, with no forum for networking and support and little collaboration to further larger grant applications.
Recognising the need for a regional hub, Drs Lucy Selman and Lucy Pocock established the Palliative and End of Life Care Research Network South West in January 2017, with the following aims:
- Facilitating cross-institution and interdisciplinary connections, networking and collaboration
- Generating/developing research ideas
- Supporting clinicians and clinical services to become research active
- Providing mentoring and support for junior researchers
- Disseminating current/planned research, increasing impact and relevance
Forthcoming meetings and events:
To be added to the mailing list for future events, please contact email@example.com.