Riverside is a city centre residence based on Bristol's beautiful Harbourside. The residence is made up of three blocks of accommodation, Favell House, The Rackhay and Waverley House, which each share social spaces and events.
From £133 per week
Images and video of Riverside
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Riverside
Getting to the campus
- 1.0 miles from campus
- Approximately 19 minutes walk
- Approximately 10 minutes cycle
- Approximately 10 minutes bus journey
Queen Charlotte Street, Bristol, BS1 4HJ
Bristol city centre is within easy walking distance of the University campus, and benefits from an endless supply of shops, cafes and bars. Nearby shopping centres include Cabot Circus, The Galleries and Broadmead, which together have over 500 stores, cafes and restaurants. There are cinemas and theatres, as well as Bristol’s vibrant Harbourside, which hosts many festivals and events throughout the year, and is a popular area for nights out. Our city centre residences will all experience construction noise levels associated with a developing urban centre. The University cannot be held responsible for any such disruption that is outside its control.
|Room types available||Accommodation fee||Weekly fee|
|Single no basin||£5553.24 - £5641.44||£132.22 - £134.32|
The tenancy is a fixed term contract of 42 weeks (9 September 2017 to 30 June 2018) and covers the duration of the academic year.
Find out more about what's included in your fees and the additional costs that are payable.
- Run in partnership with Unite Students
- Study and/or social spaces in each building.
- Five room flats: 2 toilets and 1 shower, Six and seven room flats: 2 toilets and 2 showers
- Kitchen/diner in each flat shared 5 - 7 students
- Some single-sex flats are available
- All beds small double size (4ft/122cm wide)
- Internet access (StudentCom) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Common room
- Study room
Contact us about this residence
Tel: +44 (0)117 954 5548
Warden: Pru Lawrence-Archer Student Support Adviser: Claudine Anderson
Please note that student support service in residences is under review. Details of the proposed model for the 2018/19 academic year can be found on our student support pages.
Arranging a viewing: you can visit some residences on open days. To visit at any other time please contact the student support adviser for each residence.