Riverside East Residential Village
Riverside is a city centre residence based on Bristol's beautiful Harbourside. The residence is made up of three blocks of accommodation, Favell House, The Rackhay and Waverley House, which each share social spaces and events.
From £122 per week
Images and video of Riverside
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Riverside
Getting to the campus
- 1.0 miles from campus
- Approximately 19 minutes walk
- Approximately 10 minutes cycle
- Approximately 10 minutes bus journey
Queen Charlotte Street, Bristol, BS1 4HJ
One of our East Village Residences, which are all based in and around Bristol city centre. East Village Residences are within easy walking distance of the University campus, and benefit from an endless supply of shops, cafes and bars. Nearby shopping centres include Cabot Circus, The Galleries and Broadmead, which together have over 500 stores, cafes and restaurants. There are cinemas and theatres, as well as Bristol’s vibrant Harbourside, which hosts many festivals and events throughout the year, and is a popular area for nights out. Our East Village Residences are likely to experience construction noise levels associated with a developing city centre. The University cannot be held responsible for any such disruption that is outside its control. Students living in our East Village Residences have access to a 24/7 Student Support Centre based in The Hawthorns.
Accommodation fees for 2020/21
Room types available
|Favell Premium Standard||£146.50|
Tenancy length and dates for this residence will be confirmed in your accommodation offer.
Find out more about what's included in your fees and the additional costs that are payable.
- Run in partnership with Unite Students
- Study and/or social spaces in each building
- Not suitable for students who need assistance evacuating in an emergency
- Five room flats: 2 toilets and 1 shower, Six and seven room flats: 2 toilets and 2 showers
- Kitchen/diner in each flat shared 5 - 7 students
- Some single-sex flats are available
- All beds small double size (4ft/122cm wide)
- Internet access (StudentCom) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Common room
- Study room
Contact us about this residence
For specific enquiries about this residence please contact the relevant Student Support Centre:
East Residential Village
Tel: +44 (0)117 42 83302
For general enquiries about accommodation, including applications and offers, contact the Accommodation Office directly, not the residence.
Arranging a viewing: you can visit some residences on open days. To visit at any other time please contact the residence.