Langford Bristol Veterinary School
Langford is based 14 miles from the main University campus and is home to Bristol Veterinary School. It is a self-catered residence for postgraduate students.
Location of Langford
Getting to the campus
- 14 miles from campus
- Approximately 60 minutes bus journey
- Approximately 28 minutes by car
Langford House, Lower Langford, BS40 5DU
Langford is a peaceful rural area on the western edge of the Mendip Hills, and around 14 miles from central Bristol. The University’s department of Clinical Veterinary Science is based in the village, which benefits from a quiet rural feel while still having good transport links to the centre of Bristol.
Accommodation costs and terms for 22/23
|Room types available||Available beds||Tenancy length||Student type||Total fee|
|Single – basic||20||42 week||Undergraduate||£4,851.00|
|Single – basic||20||51 week||Postgraduate||£5,890.50|
Tenancy dates: 10 September 2022 to 2 September 2023 (51 week tenancies) or 17 September 2022 to 8 July 2023 (42 week tenancies). The tenancy is a fixed term contract.
Room types: understand what our room types mean.
Tenancy and payment terms: You must read the terms and conditions of accepting a tenancy with us before you proceed with your accommodation application. Read about what's included in your fees and budgeting for your accommodation costs on our accommodation costs page and view a sample tenancy (PDF) for this residence detailing payment terms.
- Owned and managed by the University of Bristol, which is the landlord.
- Exceptionally quiet and peaceful location with beautiful gardens
- Good size single rooms with basin
- Short stay accommodation also available
- Kitchens and bathrooms shared by 6 to 9 students
- All beds single size
- Internet access (Glide) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Limited parking available with permit
- Common room
- Sports facilities