Social Policy at Bristol ranked 14th in the world 22 March 2023 Social Policy programmes at the School for Policy Studies are among the very best in the world, according to the latest global rankings.
- Social Policy at Bristol ranked 14th in the world 22 March 2023 Social Policy programmes at the School for Policy Studies are among the very best in the world, according to the latest global rankings.
- School for Policy Studies student rides wave of academic success with study showing surfing boosts mental health 7 March 2023 Pioneering research showing the mental health benefits of surfing by a School for Policy Studies student has led to an exciting partnership with The Wave to expand the study.
- Congratulations to our Class of 2022 22 February 2023 We were delighted to celebrate with graduates from the Class of 2022 at two informal School for Policy Studies graduation events at Goldney House on 15th February.
- From anxiety spiral to wellbeing influencer: Graduate praises University's mental health services 6 February 2023 A 24-year-old who spent years hiding his struggling mental health behind drink and drugs is now reaching millions of people as a wellbeing influencer.
- Study finds migrants who settled in another country were significantly poorer than non-leavers 4 January 2023 Research has revealed new information about the economic benefits for international migrants and their descendants of settling in another country as opposed to staying in their country of origin or returning to it.
- World nutrition experts and policy makers attend international forum led by Bristol academic 16 December 2022 Senior Ministry of Health officials and representatives from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and UNICEF from 10 countries attended the China-Southeast Asia Systemic Nutrition Intervention Technical Forum on 8th December.
- New report on experiences of separating families 2 December 2022 A new report by researchers from the School for Policy Studies and University of Bristol Law School looks at parents' and children's experiences of parental separation.
- ERC grants awarded to Bristol academics for pioneering research 22 November 2022 A researcher from the School for Policy Studies is among six members of the University who have been awarded European Research Council (ERC) Advanced Grants totalling around 1.5 million Euros each.
- Celebration for Class of 2022 graduates 17 November 2022 We were delighted to celebrate with graduates from the Class of 2022 at an informal event at St George's ahead of the formal graduation in the Wills Memorial Building.
- SPS academic discusses concerns over mental health bill at parliament 11 November 2022 An academic from the School for Policy Studies has highlighted concerns over proposed changes to the mental health bill during a recent Select Committee hearing in parliament.