Waverley House is one of our City Centre Riverside residences, just moments away from The Rackhay and Favell House. Together, these three properties are home to around 550 undergraduates and share social spaces and events, all moments from Bristol’s beautiful harbourside.
From £135 per week
Images and video of Waverley House
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Waverley House
Getting to the campus
- 1 miles from campus
- Approximately 19 minutes walk
- Approximately 10 minutes cycle
- Approximately 10 minutes bus journey
Queen Charlotte Street, Bristol, BS1 1WH
Bristol city centre is within easy walking distance of the University campus, and benefits from an endless supply of shops, cafes and bars. Nearby shopping centres include Cabot Circus, The Galleries and Broadmead, which together have over 500 stores, cafes and restaurants. There are cinemas and theatres, as well as Bristol’s vibrant Harbourside, which hosts many festivals and events throughout the year, and is a popular area for nights out. Our city centre residences will all experience construction noise levels associated with a developing urban centre. The University cannot be held responsible for any such disruption that is outside its control.
|Room types available||Accommodation fee||Weekly fee|
|Single no basin||£5641.44||£134.32|
|Studio (single occupancy)||£7911.54||£188.37|
|Studio (double occupancy)||£8751.54||£208.37|
The tenancy is a fixed term contract of 42 weeks (9 September 2017 to 30 June 2018) and covers the duration of the academic year.
Find out more about what's included in your fees and the additional costs that are payable.
- Run in partnership with Unite Students
- Part of our city centre riverside group of residences
- Flats of 5 - 8 students
- 1 or 2 shower rooms and additional toilet in each flat shared by 5 - 8 students
- Kitchen/diner in each flat shared by 5 - 8 students
- Some single-sex flats are available
- All beds small double size (4ft/122cm wide)
- Internet access (StudentCom) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Common room
- Study room
Contact us about this residence
Tel: +44 (0)117 954 5548
Warden: Pru Lawrence-ArcherStudent Support Adviser: Claudine AndersonYou can visit residences on open days. At any other time contact the residence.