Northwell House was purpose built as self-catered student accommodation in 1990, and is based around one mile from the University campus just off the vibrant Gloucester Road. It is made up two large blocks, divided into flats and with a shared common room.
From £110 per week
Images and video of Northwell House
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Northwell House
Getting to the campus
- 1.1 miles from campus
- Approximately 23 minutes walk
- Approximately 10 minutes cycle
4-6 Cromwell Road, St Andrews, BS6 5AA
At the heart of St Andrews is the Gloucester Road. Leading directly to the city centre, the road is reputedly the longest independent shopping street in Europe. There are a very wide range of restaurants in the area offering authentic cuisines from around the world. And for those looking for an urban retreat, St Andrews Park is a large and popular green space very near to Northwell House.
|Room types available||Accommodation fee||Weekly fee|
|Single with basin||£4585.14||£109.17|
|Shared (fee is per person)||£3955.98||£94.19|
The tenancy is a fixed term contract of 42 weeks (17 September 2017 to 7 July 2018) and covers the duration of the academic year.
Find out more about what's included in your fees and the additional costs that are payable.
- Owned and managed by the University of Bristol
- Part of our Student Houses group of residences
- Showers are shared by 4-8 students
- Kitchen/diners are shared by 4-8 students
- Some single-sex flats are available
- All beds single size
- Internet access (ResNet) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Limited parking available with permit
- Common room
Contact us about this residence
Tel: +44 (0)117 331 0950
Warden: Andrew Pearce Student Support Adviser: Kristen Potter-Price. You can visit some residences on open days. To visit at any other time contact the residence.