Hiatt Baker Hall - catered
Hiatt Baker is the University’s largest hall of residence. Built in the 1960s, the catered section of the hall is comprised of a number of blocks of accommodation, with shared bathroom and basic kitchen facilities available on each floor.
From £174 per week
Images and video of Hiatt Baker Hall - catered
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Hiatt Baker Hall - catered
Getting to the campus
- 2.2 miles from campus
- Approximately 14 minutes cycle
- Approximately 16 minutes bus journey
Parry's Lane, BS9 1AD
Stoke Bishop is a campus of accommodation housing over 2,000 students. The site includes gardens and space for socialising and relaxing. Based two miles from the University campus, there is a regular bus service running to the University (bus passes are included in your accommodation fee). The Stoke Bishop residences are set on the edge of The Downs, and the Clifton Suspension Bridge, Avon Gorge, Ashton Court and Leigh Woods are all within walking distance.
|Room type available||Accommodation fee||Weekly fee|
|Single with basin||£7268.10 - £7769.16||£173.05 - £184.98|
The tenancy is a fixed term contract of 42 weeks (17 September 2017 to 7 July 2018) and covers the duration of the academic year.
Find out more about what's included in your fees and the additional costs that are payable.
- Owned and managed by the University of Bristol
- Between 21 and 30 rooms per floor
- Two bath/shower blocks on each floor of 21-30 students
- Two basic kitchen areas on each floor of 21-30 students
- Some single-sex flats are available
- All beds single size
- Internet access (ResNet) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Limited parking available with permit
- Hall bar
- Music practice room
- Study room
- Sports facilities
Contact us about this residence
Tel: +44 (0)117 428 2475
Warden: Nicholas Howden Student Support Adviser: Vanessa O'Regan You can visit some residences on open days. To visit at any other time contact the residence.