Goldney Hall West Residential Village
Goldney Hall is a self-catered hall in the Clifton area. Student accommodation is arranged in more recently-built blocks, divided into flats. The hall is set in beautifully landscaped gardens.
From £157 per week
Images and video of Goldney Hall
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Goldney Hall
Getting to the campus
- 0.8 miles from campus
- Approximately 14 minutes walk
- Approximately 7 minutes cycle
Lower Clifton Hill, Bristol, BS8 1BH
One of our West Village Residences, which are largely based in and around the Clifton area. Clifton is a popular and picturesque suburb of Bristol known for its Georgian architecture, cafe culture and green spaces. Covering a fairly wide area, from the University campus to the Suspension Bridge, Clifton offers a mixed selection of busy shopping and nightlife areas as well as quiet residential areas. Students living in our West Village Residences have access to a 24/7 Student Support Centre based in Clifton Hill House.
Accommodation fees for 2020/21
|Room types available||Weekly fee|
|Premium En Suite||£176.50|
|Standard With Basin||£156.50|
|Premium With Basin||£166.50|
- Meal card option available
- Owned and managed by the University of Bristol
- Mixed flats in 11 blocks; 6-8 rooms per flat
- Only a few en suite rooms allocated on basis of medical need
- Bath/shower rooms within each flat shared by 3-4 students
- Kitchen/diner in each flat shared by 6-8 students
- Adapted rooms for hearing impaired people available
- Adapted rooms for visually impaired people available
- Adapted rooms for people with restricted mobility available
- Some single-sex flats are available
- All beds single size
- Internet access (ResNet) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Limited parking available with permit
- Common room
- Study room
- Sports facilities
Contact us about this residence
For specific enquiries about this residence please contact the relevant Student Support Centre:
West Residential Village
Tel: +44 (0)117 42 83301
For general enquiries about accommodation, including applications and offers, contact the Accommodation Office directly, not the residence.
Arranging a viewing: you can visit some residences on open days. To visit at any other time please contact the residence.