Goldney Hall West Residential Village
Goldney Hall is a self-catered hall in the Clifton area. Student accommodation is arranged in more recently-built blocks, divided into flats. The hall is set in beautifully landscaped gardens.
From £157 per week
Images and video of Goldney Hall
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Goldney Hall
Getting to the campus
- 0.8 miles from campus
- Approximately 14 minutes walk
- Approximately 7 minutes cycle
Lower Clifton Hill, Bristol, BS8 1BH
This residence is part of our
One of our West Village Residences, which are largely based in and around the Clifton area. Clifton is a popular and picturesque suburb of Bristol known for its Georgian architecture, cafe culture and green spaces. Covering a fairly wide area, from the University campus to the Suspension Bridge, Clifton offers a mixed selection of busy shopping and nightlife areas as well as quiet residential areas. Students living in our West Village Residences have access to a 24/7 Student Support Centre based in Clifton Hill House.
Accommodation fees for 2021/22
|Room types available||Available beds||Weekly fee||Total fee|
En suite - Basic
Single w/basin - Standard
Single w/basin - Standard Plus
The tenancy is a fixed term contract of 42 weeks - 18 September 2021 to 9 July 2022 and covers the duration of the academic year. You must ensure you have familiarised yourself with the terms and conditions of accepting a tenancy with us and are prepared to pay rent for the full tenancy duration before you proceed with your accommodation application.
- Meal card option available
- Owned and managed by the University of Bristol
- Mixed flats in 11 blocks; 6-8 rooms per flat
- Only a few en suite rooms allocated on basis of medical need
- Bath/shower rooms within each flat shared by 3-4 students
- Kitchen/diner in each flat shared by 6-8 students
- Adapted rooms for hearing impaired people available
- Adapted rooms for visually impaired people available
- Adapted rooms for people with restricted mobility available
- Some single-sex flats are available
- All beds single size
- Internet access (ResNet) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Limited parking available with permit
- Common room
- Study room
- Sports facilities
How to apply
To apply for this residence you will need to add it as one of your preferences when making your accommodation application. Choice of residence is not guranteed and rooms are not allocated on a first come first served basis. Every applicant stands an equal chance of being allocated one of their preferences. See our information on choosing your preferences for more information.