Goldney Hall West Residential Village
Goldney Hall is a self-catered hall in the Clifton area. Student accommodation is arranged in more recently-built blocks, divided into flats. The hall is set in beautifully landscaped gardens.
From £157 per week
Images and video of Goldney Hall
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Goldney Hall
Getting to the campus
- 0.8 miles from campus
- Approximately 14 minutes walk
- Approximately 7 minutes cycle
Lower Clifton Hill, Bristol, BS8 1BH
One of our West Village Residences, which are largely based in and around the Clifton area. Clifton is a popular and picturesque suburb of Bristol known for its Georgian architecture, cafe culture and green spaces. Covering a fairly wide area, from the University campus to the Suspension Bridge, Clifton offers a mixed selection of busy shopping and nightlife areas as well as quiet residential areas. Students living in our West Village Residences have access to a 24/7 Student Support Centre based in Clifton Hill House.
Accommodation fees for 2020/21
|Room types available||Weekly fee|
|Premium En Suite||£176.50|
|Standard With Basin||£156.50|
|Premium With Basin||£166.50|
The tenancy is a fixed term contract of 43 weeks (18 September 2020 - 17 July 2021) and covers the duration of the academic year.
Tenancies for our accommodation for 20/21 begin from 18th September 2020. You will not be charged for the first week of your tenancy, rent will become payable from the 26th September.
Find out more about what's included in your fees and the additional costs that are payable.
- Meal card option available
- Owned and managed by the University of Bristol
- Mixed flats in 11 blocks; 6-8 rooms per flat
- Only a few en suite rooms allocated on basis of medical need
- Bath/shower rooms within each flat shared by 3-4 students
- Kitchen/diner in each flat shared by 6-8 students
- Adapted rooms for hearing impaired people available
- Adapted rooms for visually impaired people available
- Adapted rooms for people with restricted mobility available
- Some single-sex flats are available
- All beds single size
- Internet access (ResNet) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Limited parking available with permit
- Common room
- Study room
- Sports facilities
Contact us about this residence
For specific enquiries about this residence please contact the relevant Student Support Centre:
West Residential Village
Tel: +44 (0)117 42 83301
For general enquiries about accommodation, including applications and offers, contact the Accommodation Office directly, not the residence.
Arranging a viewing: you can visit some residences on open days. To visit at any other time please contact the residence.