The Courtrooms is a self-catered residence for undergraduate and postgraduate students. It offers high-quality en suite rooms in modern flats, right in the heart of Bristol’s vibrant city centre, and won an award for being the best private halls provider 2016.
From £161 per week
Images and video of The Courtrooms
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of The Courtrooms
Getting to the campus
- 0.6 miles from campus
- Approximately 14 minutes walk
- Approximately 7 minutes cycle
Rupert Street, Bristol, BS1 2AF
Bristol city centre is within easy walking distance of the University campus, and benefits from an endless supply of shops, cafes and bars. Nearby shopping centres include Cabot Circus, The Galleries and Broadmead, which together have over 500 stores, cafes and restaurants. There are cinemas and theatres, as well as Bristol’s vibrant Harbourside, which hosts many festivals and events throughout the year, and is a popular area for nights out. Our city centre residences will all experience construction noise levels associated with a developing urban centre. The University cannot be held responsible for any such disruption that is outside its control.
|Room types available||Accommodation fee||Weekly fee|
|Single en suite||£6724.62||£160.11|
The tenancy is a fixed term contract of 42 weeks (16 September 2017 to 7 July 2018) and covers the duration of the academic year.
Find out more about what's included in your fees and the additional costs that are payable.
- Run in partnership with The Student Housing Company
- Part of our city centre old town group of residences
- This residence cannot be allocated to students who require assistance with evacuating the building
- All rooms en suite
- Kitchen/diners shared by 3-6 students
- Some alcohol-free flats are available
- Some single-sex flats are available
- All beds small double size (4ft/122cm wide)
- Internet access (Ask4) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Common room
- Study room