Badock Hall North Residential Village
Badock Hall is a hall located in our North Residential Village. Made up of a series of blocks connected by footpaths set in leafy surroundings. Some blocks are catered with up to 13 bedrooms, plus a shared bathroom and pantry. Other blocks are self-catered, with large kitchen diners. The hall also has lots of communal social and study areas.
From £142 per week
Images and video of Badock Hall
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Badock Hall
Getting to the campus
- 2.3 miles from campus
- Approximately 14 minutes cycle
- Approximately 16 minutes bus journey
Stoke Park Road, Stoke Bishop, Bristol, BS9 1JQ
Based at our North Residential Village, a campus of accommodation housing over 2,000 students. The site includes gardens and space for socialising and relaxing, and the Clifton Suspension Bridge, Avon Gorge, Ashton Court and Leigh Woods are all within walking distance. The North Village is two miles from the University campus, and there is a regular bus service running to the University (bus passes are included in your accommodation fee). Students living in our North Village Residences have access to a 24/7 Student Support Centre based in Hiatt Baker.
Accommodation fees for 2020/21
Room types available
Catered En Suite
Catered Premium En Suite
Catered Basic With Basin
Catered Standard With Basin
Catered Premium With Basin
Standard With Basin
The tenancy is a fixed term contract of 43 weeks (18 September 2020 - 17 July 2021) and covers the duration of the academic year.
Tenancies for our accommodation for 20/21 begin from 18th September 2020. You will not be charged for the first week of your tenancy, rent will become payable from the 26th September.
Find out more about what's included in your fees and the additional costs that are payable.
- Catered and self-catered
- Owned and managed by the University of Bristol
- Up to 13 rooms per floor, some with sinks
- Very few en suite rooms usually allocated on basis of medical need
- Bath/shower rooms on each floor shared by 3-10 students
- Basic kitchen areas on each floor shared by 7-13 students
- Adapted rooms for hearing impaired people available
- Adapted rooms for people with restricted mobility available
- Adapted rooms for wheelchair users available
- Some single-sex flats are available
- Most beds single. Some small double (4ft/122cm wide).
- Internet access (ResNet) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Limited parking available with permit
- Common room
- Hall bar
- Music practice room
- Study room
- Sports facilities
Contact us about this residence
For specific enquiries about this residence please contact the relevant Student Support Centre:
North Residential Village
Tel: +44 (0)117 42 83300
For general enquiries about accommodation, including applications and offers, contact the Accommodation Office directly, not the residence.
Arranging a viewing: you can visit some residences on open days. To visit at any other time please contact the residence.