Lockdown rules: 5 November, 2020
Under the new rules, from Thursday 5 November:
- If you live at University, you must not move back and forward between your permanent home and student home during term time.
- You can leave home (eg your Living Circle, student flat or shared house) for your education (eg attending teaching, or using study and library facilities), for work purposes, food shopping for food and essentials, for outdoor exercise or in case of emergency.
- You must not meet socially indoors with family or friends unless they are part of your household or Living Circle, except for cases where childcare and other forms of support are necessary.
- You should stay safe when outside – maintain social distancing, practise good hand hygiene and wear face coverings where required.
- You can exercise outdoors, and you will be able to meet with one other person outside your household for exercise outdoors.
- If you are in a single-adult household, you can form or maintain a support bubble with another household.