Register with Student Health
Before you can use the Students’ Health Service you must register with us.
- Use the postcode checker to find out if you live within the practice area.
- If you don’t live within the practice area, you should register with another GP practice.
Use the NHS App to book appointments, order prescriptions and more online
Once your registration has been processed, you can download the NHS App for on-line access https://www.nhs.uk/apps-library/nhs-app/.
Online access uses secure encryption and your information is fully secure.
You can book and cancel appointments and order prescriptions (if they are already on your record as a 'repeat' prescription).
- You must be fully registered with us before you can sign up for online access.
- Each year we process over 6,000 new registrations as students arrive at university. We employ extra staff to help us with this, but it often takes until the end of the first term to fully register everyone.
- Therefore if you are a newly registered patient in the first term you may not be able to get online access until after Christmas or until you have an appointment with us, whichever is sooner.