Management of disease
Find out about clinical trials that we are currently or will soon be recruiting to, and who to contact to take part:
- Best Emollient for Eczema (BEE) Study
- Caring for Children with Coughs (CHICO)
- Impact of EPaCCS RISP (Office document, 806kB)
- Improving medicines use in people with polypharmacy (IMPPP) Study
- Out of hours prescribing: Enhancing communication (OPEN)
- REST Study (PDF, 457kB)
- Unexpected consequences of digital health (DECODE)
We conduct methodological work in collaboration with other groups such as the MRC ConDUCT Hub for Trial Methodology Research and the NIHR School for Primary Care Research Evidence Synthesis Working Group.
The University has a site licence for the Clinical Practice Research Datalink (CPRD), a large dataset of anonymised records from NHS primary and secondary care for research purposes.