Unite House West Residential Village
Unite House is made up of a large block of accommodation, arranged into flats, that surrounds a central courtyard area. It has a popular and well-used common room and social area, and is within walking distance of the city centre and University.
From £148 per week
Images and video of Unite House
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Unite House
Getting to the campus
- 0.6 miles from campus
- Approximately 13 minutes walk
- Approximately 7 minutes cycle
Frogmore Street, BS1 5NA
One of our West Village Residences, which are largely based in and around the Clifton area. Clifton is a popular and picturesque suburb of Bristol known for its Georgian architecture, cafe culture and green spaces. Covering a fairly wide area, from the University campus to the Suspension Bridge, Clifton offers a mixed selection of busy shopping and nightlife areas as well as quiet residential areas. Students living in our West Village Residences have access to a 24/7 Student Support Centre based in Clifton Hill House.
Accommodation fees for 2021/22
|Room types available||Available beds||Weekly fee||Total fee|
En suite - Basic
Single – StandardStudio
The tenancy is a fixed term contract of 38 weeks - 18 September 2021 to 11 June 2022 and covers the duration of the academic year. You must ensure you have familiarised yourself with the terms and conditions of accepting a tenancy with us and are prepared to pay rent for the full tenancy duration before you proceed with your accommodation application.
- Run in partnership with Unite Students, the University is the landlord.
- Not suitable for students who need assistance evacuating in an emergency
- 1 or 2 showers and toilets in each flat shared by 4 - 7 students
- Kitchen/diner in each flat shared by 4 - 7 students
- Adapted rooms for hearing impaired people available
- Some single-sex flats are available
- All beds small double size (4ft/122cm wide)
- Internet access (StudentCom) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Common room
- Study room
How to apply
To apply for this residence you will need to add it as one of your preferences when making your accommodation application. Choice of residence is not guranteed and rooms are not allocated on a first come first served basis. Every applicant stands an equal chance of being allocated one of their preferences. See our information on choosing your preferences for more information.