Just a short walk away from the University campus, Manor Hall is made up of a number of different buildings and annexes, two of which are converted former homes, giving it the largest variation in types of rooms of any of our residences.
From £118 per week
Images and video of Manor Hall
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Manor Hall
Getting to the campus
- 0.7 miles from campus
- Approximately 14 minutes walk
- Approximately 7 minutes cycle
Lower Clifton Hill, BS8 1BU
Clifton is a popular and picturesque suburb of Bristol known for its Georgian architecture, cafe culture and green spaces. Covering a fairly wide area, from the University campus to the Suspension Bridge, Clifton offers a mixed selection of busy shopping and nightlife areas as well as quiet residential areas.
|Room types available||Accommodation fee||Weekly fee|
|Single no basin||£4483.62 - £5024.36||£117.99 - £132.22|
|Single with basin||£4483.62 - £5339.38||£117.99 - £140.51|
|Shared (fee is per person)||£3303.72 - £3579.22||£86.94 - £94.19|
The tenancy is a fixed term contract of 38 weeks (17 September 2017 to 9 June 2018) and covers the duration of the academic year.
Find out more about what's included in your fees and the additional costs that are payable.
- Meal card option available
- Owned and managed by the University of Bristol
- Made up of a number of separate buildings and annexes
- Bath/shower facilities on each floor/flat or house, shared by 3-5 students
- Kitchens located on each floor/flat or house shared by 5-18 students
- Some single-sex flats are available
- All beds single size
- Internet access (ResNet) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Limited parking available with permit
- Common room
- Hall bar
- Music practice room
- Study room
Contact us about this residence
Tel: +44 (0)117 428 2140
Warden: Dr Martin Crossley Evans Student Support Adviser: Nikki Press
Please note that student support service in residences is under review. Details of the proposed model for the 2018/19 academic year can be found on our student support pages.
Arranging a viewing: you can visit some residences on open days. To visit at any other time please contact the student support adviser for each residence.