Manor Hall West Residential Village
Just a short walk away from the University campus, Manor Hall is made up of two different buildings, the Georgian main building and Sinclair House, a newer block that resembles a row of brightly coloured terraced houses.
From £111 per week
Images and video of Manor Hall
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Manor Hall
Getting to the campus
- 0.7 miles from campus
- Approximately 14 minutes walk
- Approximately 7 minutes cycle
Lower Clifton Hill, Bristol, BS8 1BU
One of our West Village Residences, which are largely based in and around the Clifton area. Clifton is a popular and picturesque suburb of Bristol known for its Georgian architecture, cafe culture and green spaces. Covering a fairly wide area, from the University campus to the Suspension Bridge, Clifton offers a mixed selection of busy shopping and nightlife areas as well as quiet residential areas. Students living in our West Village Residences have access to a 24/7 Student Support Centre based in Clifton Hill House.
Accommodation fees for 2020/21
|Room types available||Weekly fee|
|Standard With Basin||£136.50|
|Premium With Basin||£151.50|
Tenancy length and dates for this residence will be confirmed in your accommodation offer.
Find out more about what's included in your fees and the additional costs that are payable.
- Meal card option available
- Owned and managed by the University of Bristol
- Made up of two separate buildings
- Bath/shower facilities on each floor/flat or house, shared by 3-5 students
- Kitchens located on each floor/flat or house shared by 5-18 students
- Some single-sex flats are available
- All beds single size
- Internet access (ResNet) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Limited parking available with permit
- Common room
- Hall bar
- Music practice room
- Study room
Contact us about this residence
For specific enquiries about this residence please contact the relevant Student Support Centre:
West Residential Village
Tel: +44 (0)117 42 83301
For general enquiries about accommodation, including applications and offers, contact the Accommodation Office directly, not the residence.
Arranging a viewing: you can visit some residences on open days. To visit at any other time please contact the residence.