Sinclair House offers one and two bedroom flats suitable for couples or families with one or two young children. Sinclair House is an annexe of our Manor Hall undergraduate residence and has shared outside space, providing a greater mix of students than in some other couple and family accommodation.
From £186 per week
Images of Sinclair House
Photography is representative - room layout, contents and furnishings may vary.
Location of Sinclair House
Getting to the campus
- 0.7 miles from campus
- Approximately 14 minutes walk
- Approximately 7 minutes cycle
Lower Clifton Hill, BS8 1BU
Clifton is a popular and picturesque suburb of Bristol known for its Georgian architecture, cafe culture and green spaces. Covering a fairly wide area, from the University campus to the Suspension Bridge, Clifton offers a mixed selection of busy shopping and nightlife areas as well as quiet residential areas.
|One bed flat||£185.36 per week|
|Two bed flat||£220.12 per week|
The tenancy is a fixed term contract of 52 weeks (2 September 2017 to 2 September 2018) and covers the duration of the academic year.
Find out more about what's included in your fees and the additional costs that are payable.
- Owned and managed by the University of Bristol
- Each flat is fully furnished
- Private bathroom or shower and toilet
- Private kitchen and dining area
- Internet access (ResNet) in rooms
- Bike storage (additional cost for insurance)
- Limited parking available with permit
- Hall bar
- Study room