Working in the UK after your studies

We can currently advise about and support applications for Start-up visa and Tier 4 Doctorate Extension Scheme (DES) visa.

In September 2019 the UK government announced plans to reintroduce a general post-study work visa. These plans have not been confirmed yet, but there is some information available on this UKCISA webpage as well as on the general UKCISA Working after Studies webpage. We will update our website with more information if/when it becomes available. 

Careers service

The Careers Service offers help and advice about working in the UK. We recommend that you start planning early if you wish to work in the UK after your studies.

Contact us

Find out how to contact us

Visa question?

Edit this page