Children of the Children of the 90s (G2)
This page provides information about the ALSPAC-Generation 2 (ALSPAC-G2) study, which is known to participants as COCO90s (Children of the Children of the 90s study).
Many of the original ALSPAC participants (Children of the 90s) have now become parents, with others planning their family. ALSPAC-G2 is about recruiting this next generation so that ALSPAC is able to make a completely unique contribution to health science, by being able to understand how health, well-being and disease are passed through families.
The diagram below illustrates who the ALSPAC-G2 eligible participants are and introduces the G0, G1, G2 labelling so that the subsequent recruitment numbers are understandable.
Future data collection
ALSPAC-G2 has strategic award funding until July 2019. If you are interested in data collection with any of the ALSPAC-G2 cohorts then following discussions with the project manager or PI an online proposal should be completed.
- Variable search tool
- Variable catalogue (zip file, 2MB)
- Data dictionary (zip file, 278MB)
- ALSPAC access policy (PDF, 676kB)
- Exclusive data access request form (Office document, 70kB)
- ALSPAC data collection plan (Office document, 16kB)
- ALSPAC publications checklist (PDF, 209kB)
- ALEC referral form (Office document, 71kB)