Request wellbeing support

If you're feeling anxious, lonely or worried, or you are concerned about someone else, contact us so we can identify the best support for you.

Summer break

The Wellbeing service will be available throughout the summer break, apart from bank holidays and university closure days.

Our wellbeing services are free and open to all undergraduate and postgraduate students.

When to use the form

Complete the Request Wellbeing Support form to let us know what is worrying you. We will connect you to the right support or service.

This may be our Student Wellbeing Service, Residential Life team, Student Counselling Service or Disability Services team, depending on what help you need. Find out more about our mental health and wellbeing services.

Parents, friends and others can also use this form to let us know about a student they are worried about. Find out more about helping someone else.

Do not use the form

Request Wellbeing Support form

If you are outside the UK, please tell us on the request form, when you email or telephone.

What happens after you have submitted your form

  1. You will receive a confirmation email.
  2. We will use the information you have provided to connect you to the right support or service.
  3. If your situation changes, call our advisers +44 (0)117 456 9860 who will add this additional information to your form for the team to review.

Our Wellbeing Access team are available Monday to Friday between 9am and 8pm. If you have any queries relating to wellbeing support, including an existing request for support, please email You can also call us on +44 (0)117 456 9860*. Our phone line is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 

*All calls are recorded and kept for up to 12 months so we can support you effectively.

Self-help resources

We have put together a list of useful sources of support and advice, which might be a helpful place to start.

Edit this page