Explore our accommodation
You are guaranteed an offer of accommodation for the first year of study if:
- you're a new, full-time undergraduate student;
- you have firmly accepted your offer of study at Bristol and;
- you applied for accommodation before 30 June 2021.
We have particularly high demand for places in student residences this year so accommodation offers may be slightly delayed and you may be allocated to a residence that wasn't one of your choices or wasn't advertised at the time you made choices.
You will get your accommodation offer on 17 August. See our key dates timeline to find out what happens next.
You are not guaranteed an offer of accommodation at Bristol if:
- you did not apply for accommodation before 30 June 2021
- you are joining us through Erasmus or Clearing
- you have accepted Bristol as an insurance choice.
All our residences are now fully booked and we will not be opening application for accommodation to non-guaranteed students. We have emailed all non-guaranteed applicants with advice on next steps. Alternatively, you can call our Accommodation call centre on +44 (0)117 954 6640.