New PhD Physics projects for study starting September 2019 30 January 2019
- Fukushima PhD Thesis published by Springer 17 May 2019 Dr Peter Martin of the Interface Analysis Centre has had his PhD thesis published by Springer in their series recognising outstanding PhD research.
- BCFN Director finalist for Launch Great West Innovation Champion Award 14 May 2019
- New Radiation Hot Spots Identified in Chernobyl by Bristol Researchers 8 May 2019 A team of researchers from the School of Physics and the Faculty of Engineering has completed the most comprehensive survey yet of Chernobyl’s Red Forest – one of the most radioactive sites on Earth.
- Dr Annela Seddon awarded University Research Fellowship 29 April 2019
- BCFN Student Noha Abu el Magd Awarded Funding 5 April 2019
- BCFN students learn about science policy with Institute of Physics and Darren Jones MP 20 March 2019
- Dr Nicolette Moreau's paper published in ACS Synthetic Biology 27 February 2019
- Former BCFN student Tom Swift awarded prestigious EPSRC doctoral prize 22 February 2019
- University awarded an additional Centre for Doctoral Training in Artificial Intelligence 21 February 2019 The University has been awarded a 10th CDT in Interactive Artificial Intelligence, in today’s Government announcement.
- Successful second year of Bristol-MAI exchange programme 19 February 2019