Transferring your course

Transferring your course could affect your immigration status.

Check transfer requirements and find out how we can help: read Transferring course and your Tier 4 visa (PDF, 201kB)

Upgrading your course

This is considered a course transfer so please read Transferring course and your Tier 4 visa (PDF, 201kB)‌ for information.  You will need to apply for a new visa to complete your studies as your course will be longer. You may be able to apply for the new visa in the UK if it is an integrated programme.

Speak to one of our International Student Visa Advisers at our drop-in sessions to find out more.

Edit this page