Religious and spiritual support
Our Multifaith Chaplaincy is peaceful space open to all members of the University of any, or no faith.
You will find a welcoming community of students from all over the world and a team of Chaplains and local faith contacts who represent a range of religions and denominations.
We are a multi-cultural, multi-faith community who are here to support you.
We offer a range of facilities for you to enjoy:
- The Common Room is open to you to come and chat, meet friends or study while enjoying a tea or coffee.
- The Quiet Room is a place to sit and pray, meditate or take some time to reflect in the middle of a busy day.
- We also have a study room and a social activity room.
There is always a Chaplain on duty during opening hours who will be happy to talk to you about anything in confidence.
Or, make an appointment:
- Tel +44 (0)117 954 6600
- Email the team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- or visit the office in person.
We run a range of events all year round. Come and join in.