When you arrive
What to do when you arrive and advice on how to settle in successfully.
- If you still need to find somewhere to live, we have advice about finding privately rented accommodation.
Health and wellbeing
- Once you know the address of your accommodation, you can register with a local doctor.
- Download the Student Health app for iOS or the Student Health app on Android for reliable and relevant health care advice wherever you are.
- Tell us if you have a long term health condition or disability as soon as possible.
- We want to create an inclusive campus where diversity is celebrated, antisocial attitudes and behaviours are challenged. Complete our Student induction course to find out more.
- Get to know the campus and look after your wellbeing by following one of the wellbeing maps. Visit the gardens, take a woodland walk or connect with others at one of the social spaces.
- Advice for home sponsored students.
- International students must provide a sponsorship letter to email@example.com. If we don’t receive your sponsor letter, you will be liable for all fees.
- Study Abroad sponsored students refer to your offer letter or contact the Global Opportunities team.
Pay your fees
Student support services
Our dedicated teams are here to help you throughout your time at university. Find out about our support services for students.
Get ready to study
Discover what studying at university will be like and what study support and study skills are available. Find out how to get ready to study.
Places to worship
Find out about faith-based societies and places to worship on campus and around Bristol.
Sport and activities
Explore the campus and Bristol
Getting around campus, activities to join in with and support for living and studying.