Contact your Student Support Centre

Conceptual image - placeholding until real pics available
650px by 250px

We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact us at any time, for any reason; we are here to help you. 

0117 42 83302
For anything relating to the welfare of yourself or a friend.
For enquiries about University-owned residences including post, room keys, lock-outs and maintenance issues.

Find us

Student Support Centre
East Residential Village
The Hawthorns
Woodland Road

Access information:

Living in a partnership property

Your Student Support Centre is available to all students, whether undergraduate, postgraduate, or living in a University-owned or partnership run property. 

The only difference if you are living in a partnership property is that the facilities management of your home will be dealt with by the partner. Details of who runs the property is shown on your residence guide, along with how to report damage and repairs.

Edit this page