Quantum Job Fair - June 1st, Bristol 10 May 2018 Quantum Job Fair - Queens Building, Bristol
- QECDT student receives certificate at EPSRC Connected Nation Pioneers event for work on quantum key distribution 5 December 2018 Alasdair Price, a student from the first cohort of the Quantum Engineering CDT, was one of four finalists in the Safe and Secure Cyber Security category for his work on integrating quantum key distribution with real-world communication networks, development of next-generation protocols, and advancing the state-of-the-art in chip-scale devices.
- “Quantum in the Crowd” wins Runner Up at STEM Inspiration Awards 12 November 2018 Earlier this month, QECDT students Alasdair Price and Henry Sememenko were invited to the House of Lords, where they were presented with the Runner Up prize for “Inspirational STEM Engagement Project” at the prestigious STEM Inspiration Awards.
- Congratulations to QECDT Cohort 1! 6 November 2018 Quantum Engineering CDT students begin to submit their theses and complete their vivas
- QIL 2019 6 November 2018 Quantum Innovation Lab event in Bristol 7th-8th March 2019
- Quantum Job Fair - June 1st, Bristol 10 May 2018 Quantum Job Fair - Queens Building, Bristol
- Quantum Programming Survey 31 January 2018 Interested in Quantum Programming? Our current students would like your input!
- Festival of Physics 2018 31 January 2018 Come along and meet our Quantum Engineering Students at the Festival of Physics 2018
- QECDT Students to attend EPSRC Science for a Successful Nation 2018 7 November 2017 QECDT Students selected to exhibit at the EPSRC Science for a Successful Nation 2018
- QECDT students attend enterprise event at Unit DX 26 October 2017
- QE-CDT students visit Hitachi Labs in Cambridge 6 August 2017