Our programme was designed in collaboration with a large number of leading academic and industry experts. It encompasses both the theoretical understanding and the practical application of quantum physics, and offers a breadth of opportunities for discussion, engagement and peer-to-peer learning.
- Guided and self-inspired learning with a broad range of PhD research projects available
- Practical application as well as a sound theoretical understanding of quantum physics
- Complementary skills – such as commercialisation and science communication – necessary for academic and industrial excellence
- Access to an international network of world-class academic and industrial collaborators
- Support for academic and industrial secondments
- Opportunity to attend international and national conferences
- A cohort approach to learning, enabling students to learn from each other in a rapidly evolving field
- Student-led organisation of an annual conference
- Access to a broad technology base and state-of-the-art facilities.
- An annual Quantum Job fair for you to decide on the next stage of your career
More information about Year 1.
More information about Years 2 to 4.