Scholarships for international students
Think Big Scholarship applications for 2024 are now open.
Read the guidance notes before starting your application.
Think Big scholarships application timeline
|15 November 2023||Applications open|
|26 February 2024||Undergraduate applications close|
|8 April 2024||We notify undergraduate scholarship applicants of outcome|
|29 April 2024||Postgraduate applications close|
|24 May 2024||We notify postgraduate scholarship applicants of outcome|
|Mid-June 2024||Scholarship award letters are sent to successful applicants|
Think Big international scholarships
Our international scholarships could help you fund your UK study at the University of Bristol. We've invested up to £3 million in Think Big scholarships to help international students come to Bristol in 2024.
These scholarships are for applicants with overseas fee status who have applied for an eligible undergraduate or master's course.
Multiple scholarships, one application
Our Think Big scheme has partnered with faculties, alumni and external partners to offer a wide range of scholarships.
To make the application process easier, you only need to submit one scholarship application. With one application we consider you for every scholarship, providing that you meet the necessary entry requirements.
All scholarships and bursaries currently included in the Think Big application form are listed below, with more to be added in due course.
- Think Big undergraduate awards
- Think Big about Business undergraduate scholarships
- Think Big about Economics undergraduate scholarships
- Think Big about Childhood Studies scholarship
- Think Big postgraduate awards
- Think Big about Business postgraduate scholarships
- Think Big about Economics postgraduate scholarships
- Think Big about Education postgraduate scholarships
- Think Big about Innovation scholarships
- Think Big about Law and Justice
- Think Big about Nutrition, Physical Activity and Public Health
- Think Big about Policy Research
- Think Big about Social Work
- Michael Wong Pakshong bursary
- Phyllis Mary Morris bursaries
If you're awarded a scholarship, you not only receive financial support, you'll gain access to the Think Big Development Programme.
The programme offers guidance, support, inspiration, and a solid framework for you to unlock your potential beyond your academic studies.
Join us on LinkedIn and network with current and past scholars.