Other multilevel modelling topics
- Fitting a two-level model (PDF, 388kB)
- Longitudinal data analysis
- Meta-analysis course materials (University of Oxford)
- Missing data project and Realcom-impute software for multilevel multiple imputation
- Modelling ethnic segregation using MLwiN (PDF, 972kB)
- Significance testing - video presentation with audio commentary and MLwiN demo - see further details
- Weighting in MLwiN (PDF, 457kB) An explanation of what weights are and details on how to perform weighted analyses in MLwiN, along with the results of a simulation study that tested the performance of MLwiN's weighting facility.
- What are the barriers to using more complex quantitative methods? (PDF, 122kB)
We believe that the older materials, marked with this symbol - , are still valuable and that the majority of what they contain is still true, but note that for example they may refer to an earlier version of MLwiN or other software, and they may not reflect the most up-to-date methodological developments.