New Stat-JR videos released by NCRM. 13 March 2019 New videos by Professor Bill Browne on Stat-JR are now available as part of the NCRM online resource.
- New Stat-JR videos released by NCRM. 13 March 2019 New videos by Professor Bill Browne on Stat-JR are now available as part of the NCRM online resource.
- MLwiN 3.03 released 11 February 2019 MLwiN 3.03 released (11-Feb-19)
- New research shows league tables ‘punish and reward wrong schools’ 31 January 2019 Secondary school league tables, published on 24th January, ‘punish and reward the wrong schools’ by failing to take pupil background into account, according to new research from the School of Education, University of Bristol.
- Stat-JR 1.0.6 released and is free for Christmas 10 December 2018
- CMM Multilevel Modelling Workshops, 7-11 January 2019 21 September 2018
- Introduction to Multilevel Modelling Using MLwiN Workshop, 17-19 July 2018 24 April 2018
- MLwiN 3.02 released 1 March 2018 MLwiN 3.02 released (01-Mar-18)
- Missing data workshop now open to all UK researchers 29 January 2018
- Jon Rasbash prize open to submissions 26 January 2018 The Jon Rasbash prize for Quantitative Social Science is awarded biennially for early career achievement in the field of quantitative social science.
- Possible disruption to CMM web applications, 18 January 2018 11 January 2018