Pensions Task and Finish Group
The Pensions Task and Finish Group was established by the Board of Trustees in July 2018 to consider the Universities Superannuation Scheme Valuation and the associated implications for the University and its staff.
On this page
Responsibilities and terms of reference
Find deatils of the Pension Task and Finish Group's full responsibilities and function in Ordinance 4 - Appendix G.
Members and roles
The Pension Task and Finish Group has up to 9 members.
- Mr Andrew Poolman, Treasurer (current Chair)
- Mr Mohammed Saddiq, Deputy-Chair of the Board of Trustees and Chair of the Renumeration Committee
- Dr Andreas Raffel, Chair of the Finance and Infrastructure Committee
- Academic Member of the Board of Trustees (appointment in progress)
- Ms Jane Khawaja, Professional services member of the Board of Trustees
- Mr Jonathan Punter, Additional Member
- Mr Jack Boyer, Chair of the Board of Trustees
- Professor Hugh Brady, Vice-Chancellor and President
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Provost acts as the Vice-Chancellor and President's deputy as appropriate.
The following staff may attend meetings and offer advice to committee members:
- Registrar and University Secretary
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief People Officer
They are not eligible to vote in meetings.
- Current post-holder: Shana Johnson
- +44 (0)117 42 83169
There are currently no vacancies.
Meeting dates and paper submission deadlines 2021/22
The Pensions Task and Finish Group meets as and when required. There are currently no meetings planned for the Group.