Our programme was designed in collaboration with a large number of academic and industry experts. It encompasses theoretical understanding and the practical application of quantum physics, and offers a breadth of opportunities for discussion.
Meet us on 22nd November 2017
We will be at the University of Bristol Postgraduate Open Day where you can meet current PhD students and academics.
Come and find out more about our Quantum Engineering Centre for Doctoral Training
You can register here.
- Guided and self-inspired research with a broad range of PhD research projects
- Practical application as well as a sound theoretical understanding of quantum physics
- Complementary skills – such as commercialisation and science communication – necessary for academic and industrial excellence
- Access to an international network of world-class academic and industrial collaborators
- Support for academic and industrial secondments
- Opportunity to attend international and national conferences
- A cohort approach to learning, enabling students to learn from each other in a rapidly evolving field
- Student-led organisation of an annual conference
- Access to a broad technology base and state-of-the-art facilities.
More information about Year 1.
More information about Years 2 to 4.