Our large network of world-class industrial and academic partners understand the value of every element of this programme and have helped with its design.
With a hands-on, collaborative role, the partners dramatically enhance the training experience, providing knowledge and skills well beyond that typically available in a PhD programme.
The Centre is working with a wide range of industrial partners to support students in developing engineering know-how as well as an in-depth understanding of quantum information science to deliver world changing quantum technologies including:
- BAE Systems
- Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (dstl), UK
- D-Wave Systems
- Heilbronn Institute for Mathematical Research
- ID Quantique
- National Institute of Information and Communications Technology (NICT), Japan
- National Institute of Informatics (NII), Japan
- National Physical Laboratory (NPL ), UK
- Sandia National Laboratories
- Single Quantum BV
Our group of leading academic partners from the UK and across the world will give guest lectures and seminars, co-supervise students and host student secondments, providing access to world-class research facilities and complementary expertise that will augment the students’ training experience.