Quantum Engineering CDT announces new Director 28 June 2021 Dr Jorge Barreto has been appointed Director of the QE-CDT
- Riverlane Internship Opportunities 18 January 2022 Summer internships for Masters students available
- Responsible Research and Innovation and Ethic in Quantum Technologies 16 December 2021
- Quantum Podcast by Quantum Engineering Cohort 7 students 8 December 2021 Each year our students work together on a Quantum related Cohort Project. Listen to a podcast by Cohort 7
- CDT Students graduate 18 October 2021 Two more of our CDT students have recently graduated into both Industry and Academic roles.
- CDT Students End of Year Away Day 18 October 2021 CDT students from 5 cohorts were finally able to get together for some social activities at Wimbleball Lake, Somerset. Kayaking, SUPing, orienteering and archery were all on offer.
- New students join Quantum Engineering CDT 27 September 2021 Welcome to Cohort 8 who started with the CDT this week. They enjoyed an Induction away day at Swallet Farm near Bristol
- An interview with a Quantum Scientist – Dr Siddarth Koduru Joshi, University of Bristol 22 July 2021 Quantum Communications Hub interview Dr Siddarth Joshi who is currently one our QECDT Lecturers
- SheQuantum interview with Jorge Barreto 19 July 2021 SheQuatum, who is a global quantum computing eLearning platform, recently interviewed our QECDT Director, Jorge Barreto
- Welcome to our recently appointed CDT Lecturers 1 July 2021 QECDT is pleased to announce we have appointed two new lecturers
- Quantum Engineering CDT announces new Director 28 June 2021 Dr Jorge Barreto has been appointed Director of the QE-CDT