QECDT students attend enterprise event at Unit DX 26 October 2017
- QECDT Students to attend EPSRC Science for a Successful Nation 2018 7 November 2017 QECDT Students selected to exhibit at the EPSRC Science for a Successful Nation 2018
- QECDT students attend enterprise event at Unit DX 26 October 2017
- QECDT 2017 Open Day announced 3 August 2017 The Quantum Engineering Centre for Doctoral Training (QECDT) have announced their open day for prospective students. It will be held on December 5th 2017 in the Bristol Nanoscience and Quantum Engineering Building within the University of Bristol. More details of how to register will follow.
- Quantum Innovation Lab 2018 event in Bristol 3 August 2017 Quantum Innovation Lab event 2018 organised by Quantum Engineering PhD Students
- Bristol Festival of Nature 10th & 11th June 11 May 2017 Quantum Engineering students science demos at the Festival of Nature
- QECDT at Research without Borders 8 June 2016
- Golden opportunities for Bristol PhD student Euan Allen 15 March 2016 Bristol University PhD student, Euan Allen has won a prestigious Gold award at the final of the SET for Britain Exhibition, held in Westminster on Monday 7th March.
- QECDT student wins renowned Erwin Schrödinger Prize 29 January 2016 Stefan Frick, second year Quantum Engineering Centre for Doctoral Training (QECDT) student has been announced as co-winner of the esteemed Erwin Schrödinger Prize for his contribution to a project entitled "Quantum Communication in flight."
- QECDT Science Busking at At Bristol 18 December 2015 Quantum Engineering CDT students brought some close-up science to the masses, at the after hours event hosted by At Bristol science museum.
- QECDT student heads to space (kind of!) 11 December 2015 QECDT Student Sam Pallister attended the 2015 Alpbach Summer School, held in the beautiful Austrian Tyrol. This year’s meeting, focused on quantum and fundamental physics in space.