To keep updated about upcoming events, follow our facebook page and email sympa@sympa.
- Set Theoretic Pluralism Symposium (20-25 June 2017, University of Bristol)
- Proof meets Truth -- Bath-Bristol Foundations of Mathematics and Computer Science (12th May 2017, Bath)
- FSB research seminar Weekly seminars for members of FSB to present new research
- Logic and Set Theory Seminar (Mathematics) Weekly seminar on issues in logic and set theory.
- Reading group on abductive methodology/IBE in mathematics/logic/philosophy, 2016-2017. Contact Sam Roberts for details.
- Bristol-München Conference on Truth and Rationality (10-12 June 2016, University of Bristol)
- Reading group on Burgess' Rigor and Structure, 2015-2016. Contact Sam Pollock for details
- Bristol-Leuven workshop 3 (1 February 2016, University of Bristol) Workshop on Philosophy of Science, Logic and Mathematics
- Large cardinals & forcing Reading group studying the interaction of large cardinal axioms and forcing, 2015
- Bristol-Goteborg-Oxford Postgraduate Day (22 April, 2015)
- Bristol-Leuven workshop 2 (20 May 2015, University of Leuven)
- Bristol-Leuven workshop 1 (27 January 2015, University of Bristol)
- Descriptive Set Theory Weekly tutorials on Mansfield & Weitkamp (1985)
- Set Theory: Inner and Outer Model Theory (6-7 July 2014)
- Deductive and Mathematical Cognition Workshop (7-8 April 2014)
- Philip Welch 60th Birthday Celebration (22-23 March 2014)
- Oxford-Bristol Graduate Workshop in Logic and Philosophy of Mathematics (1 February 2014)
- Bristol-Munich Workshop 2013 (20-22 July 2013)
- Limits and Scope of Mathematical Knowledge Workshop 2 (30 March 2013)
- Bristol-Princeton Postgraduate Conference in the Philosophy of Logic and Mathematics (22 February 2013)
- Limits and Scope of Mathematical Knowledge Workshop 1 (17-18 March 2012)