A much needed service
University of Bristol Law Clinic - providing the students with the chance to offer free legal advice and support to members of the public under the supervision of Law School staff.
- Law Clinic students recognised for pro bono work at LawWorks and Attorney General Student Awards 27 April 2017
- #8to10BerkeleySQ: We’re in! 17 January 2017
- Successful start to Law Clinic Training Sessions with Osborne Clarke 2 December 2016
See more news
Pro-bono consultancy areas include:
- housing/property landlord-tenant disputes
- employment law and disputes
- consumer/sale of goods and services
- general contract/tort
- problems with the police
- welfare benefits and social security law.