This year's graduate awards - celebrating excellence 19 July 2018 This week, the Law School congratulated the graduating class of 2018 which saw over 80% of graduates achieving a 2.1 or above in their degree. Over 90% of our Law with Study Abroad students achieved a 2.1 or above which is an excellent achievement.
- This year's graduate awards - celebrating excellence 19 July 2018 This week, the Law School congratulated the graduating class of 2018 which saw over 80% of graduates achieving a 2.1 or above in their degree. Over 90% of our Law with Study Abroad students achieved a 2.1 or above which is an excellent achievement.
- Vijay Chandy: Celebrating 14 years of student support 17 July 2018 The Law School’s Student Administration team plays a critical role in ensuring that the student experience is a good one. For 14 years Bristol alumnus, Vijay Chandy, has headed up the team and has seen over 25 graduation ceremonies and over 3,000 students pass through our doors. As he prepares for his last graduation before retiring he discusses his time in Bristol, what can be achieved through hard work and determination – and why it's important to be flexible.
- Q&A with Nicoletta Bakolas 17 July 2018 We caught up with recent Law graduate, Nicoletta Bakolas who told us a bit more about how she found her time studying at Bristol for the past three years. Nicoletta received the prize for Best Student in IT Law at this years Graduation party.
- Best Student Volunteer in the Law Clinic: Q&A with Hannah Gough 17 July 2018 We caught up with recent Law graduate and winner of Best Student Volunteer in the Law Clinic, Hannah Gough so she could tell us more about her experiences of studying in the Law School and her time working in the Law Clinic.
- Q&A with Raina Hayles 17 July 2018 Recent law graduate and Best Overall Performance in EU Law subjects prize winner, Raina Hayles talked to us about her experiences, inspiration and challenges whilst studying Law at Bristol.
- Celebrating our award winning graduates: Q&A with Jack Brett 17 July 2018 Each year the Law School recognises those who went above and beyond during their time studying at the University. We recently caught up with Law graduate and Best Final Year LLB Student prize winner, Jack Brett who shared his experiences of his course, his best achievements, challenges faced and some top tips for students about to embark on their legal studies at Bristol.
- Graduating soon? Join our growing community on LinkedIn 13 July 2018 Over 1,400 University of Bristol Law graduates are members of our Law School alumni LinkedIn group, making it a great platform for acquiring careers advice, hearing about new opportunities and sharing your own experience and knowledge with alumni of all ages and professions.
- Final Year Research Project prize winner: Phoebe Hirst Q&A 11 July 2018 In this Q&A we catch up with Law School graduate and prize winner for highest mark in the Final Year Research Project, Phoebe Hirst as she shares her experience of volunteering for the Law Clinic, the ways in which her work there helped her to secure a Training Contract with Pinsent Masons and her tips for students about to embark on their Law degree.
- Professor Lois Bibbings to lead WW1 conscientious objection research workshop 10 July 2018 On the afternoon of Saturday 14 July the Law School’s Professor Lois Bibbings will be leading a workshop at Bristol Archives with historians from Remembering the Real World War 1, exploring how to conduct research into WW1 conscientious objection and histories of resistance.
- University of Bristol Law School celebrates launch of new Centre for Law at Work 4 July 2018 On 28 June the University of Bristol's Law School celebrated the formal launch of its Centre for Law at Work. Supported by internationally acclaimed academics, the Centre establishes Bristol as a centre of excellence in employment and labour law, and corporate governance.