The University of Bristol is delighted to announce ten International Office Scholarships for new international students for 2015 entry:
- Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective undergraduate students.
This is divided as follows: £3,000 in Year One, £3,000 in Year Two and £2,500 in Year Three. No awards will be made for subsequent years.
- Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective Masters students.
Who can apply?
- All applicants must be classed as international students for fee purposes.
- All applicants must already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or masters programme at the University of Bristol.
- Applicants may be from any discipline.
- Sponsored students and students in receipt of another scholarship/award over £3,000 are not eligible to apply.
- Current University of Bristol students are not eligible to apply.
How to apply
To apply for the International Office Scholarships, please click here.
All applicants are required to answer the folllowing question:
"Why do you think it is important for a university to have students from around the world?"
(max. 350 words).
The scholarship application deadline is Friday 12th June, 2015 (17h00 UK time) and successful applicants will be informed of the outcome in July 2015.
Should you require further information about this scholarship, please contact the International Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org