The University of Bristol is delighted to announce ten International Office Scholarships for new international students:
- Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective undergraduate students for 2014 entry.
This is divided as follows: £3,000 in Year One, £3,000 in Year Two and £2,500 in Year Three. No awards will be made for subsequent years.
- Five scholarships of £8,500 each will be available for prospective Masters students for 2014 entry.
Who can apply?
- All applicants must be classed as international students for fee purposes.
- All applicants must already hold an offer of a place on a full-time undergraduate or masters programme at the University of Bristol.
- Applicants may be from any discipline.
- Sponsored students and students in receipt of another scholarship/award over £3,000 are not eligible to apply.
- Current University of Bristol students are not eligible to apply.
How to apply
All applicants must apply online
Applicants are required to submit a short essay of up to 350 words.
The application deadline for 2014 entry has now closed. Applicants will be informed in July 2014 of the outcome.
Details for applications for 2015 will be published here soon.