Information for new undergraduate students
If you have had your place for 2017 confirmed, congratulations!
A pack containing important information about things you need to do before you arrive will be posted to you but you can also access the contents of the pack as pdfs below. Please read through the information booklet first before you complete any of the forms.
Over the weekend before Welcome Week we run a free field trip for new students. It is not compulsory but students who have attended it in the past all recommend it as a very enjoyable introduction to studying here. The dates of the trip are Friday 15th September to Sunday 17th September and we hope you will be able to join us. So that we can plan efficiently please use the reply form to let us know whether or not you will be attending the trip.
Please read through the following documents carefully:
- Important information for new undergraduates (PDF, 1,203kB)
- Maths primer (PDF, 1,410kB) (to be worked through by all students before arrival)
- Introductory field trip reply form (PDF, 97kB) (to be completed and returned by all students)
- Student declaration form (PDF, 106kB)
- Policy on safety and behaviour in the field (PDF, 126kB)
- First year optional unit choice form (PDF, 232kB) (for Geology and Environmental Geoscience students only)
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
If you have any questions in the meantime please e-mail email@example.com or telephone +44 (0)117 954 5236.