The Analysis and Interpretation of Multivariate Data for Social Scientists (1st ed)
- David J. Bartholomew - London School of Economics and Political Science
- Fiona Steele - University of Bristol
- Irini Moustaki - Athens University of Economics and Business
- Jane Galbraith - University College London
Chapman and Hall/CRC. CRC Press.
Fellows of the Royal Statistical Society can purchase this and other CRC Press books at a 20% discount using the online promotion code HUC88RSS5.
Datasets, SPSS (v.10) syntax and SPSS output for all examples used in the book may be downloaded below. The software for latent variable modelling (Chapters 7-9) may also be downloaded.
Download a zipped file for each chapter containing a description of its contents:
- Chap 2: Cluster Analysis (zip, 0.4 mb)
- Chap 3: Multidimensional Scaling (zip, 0.4 mb)
- Chap 4: Correspondence Analysis (zip, 0.5 mb)
- Chap 5: Principal Components Analysis (zip, 0.5 mb)
- Chap 6: Factor Analysis (zip, 0.4 mb)
- Chap 7: Factor Analysis for Binary Data (zip, 0.1 mb)
- Chap 8: Factor Analysis for Ordered Categorical Variables (zip, 0.1 mb)
- Chap 9: Latent Class Analysis for Binary Data (zip, 0.1 mb)
- Software for Chaps 7-9 (zip, 2.2 mb)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries about these materials.