Information about finding graduate roles, part time jobs, work experience and internships.
Internships and placements
- Search for a paid internship through a University of Bristol scheme.
- Other work experience and internship opportunities.
- Placements of between 6 and 12 months.
- Internship schemes for PhD students.
Part-time work while you study
- Read our guide to part-time work.
- Search for a part-time role.
- Apply for student roles within the University.
- Join the University’s Temporary Staffing Service (TSS).
Self-employment and working for yourself
Our Basecamp Enterprise Team provides support to those interested in start-up and entrepreneurship.
- Read our guide on finding a job in the UK including work experience and internships.
- Read our guide to working overseas.
- Find vacancies on mycareer and Student Circus.
Equality and diversity
We support students to have equal opportunities to access work regardless of their background.
- Search for vacancies with employers who value diversity.
- Our resources explain the Equality Act, discrimination and workplace rights.
- Learn about Flying Start and other targeted support for widening participation students.
- Attend one of our Equality and Diversity events. Understand support for disability, ethnicity, social mobility and gender equality in the workplace.
- Book an appointment to discuss disability disclosure one-to-one.
Jobs and work experience
Did you know?
Many jobs aren’t openly advertised, and some employers rely on speculative applications.