Jobs after graduation
Search for opportunities from a range of employers who are looking for Bristol graduates.
Find graduate roles
- Watch our top 5 tips for job searching video.
- Search mycareer for graduate-level roles; some have an immediate start date. You can also search for vacancies by sector.
- Find vacancies with specific employers, including small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
- Watch our top tips for finding work in Bristol video.
- Join the University’s Temporary Staffing Service (TSS) for administrative and clerical roles within the University.
- Find placements of between 6 and 12 months.
Self-employment and working for yourself
- Our Basecamp Enterprise Team provides support to those interested in start-ups and entrepreneurship.
Equality and diversity
We support students to have equal opportunities to access work regardless of their background.
- Search for vacancies with employers who value diversity.
- Our resources explain the Equality Act, discrimination, and workplace rights.
- Learn about Flying Start and other targeted support for widening participation students.
- Attend one of our Equality and Diversity events. Understand support for disability, ethnicity, social mobility, and gender equality in the workplace.
- Read our blog post to find out what we can do to help, and where you can get extra support.
- Talk to us on Live Chat to schedule an appointment to discuss disability disclosure one-to-one.
Did you know?
That your Careers Service continues to support you up to three years after graduation?
Find out about support available for graduates.
Whether you're creating your CV, seeking work experience, or exploring your career options, we have a range of support available for you.
If you’ve got a question, join us for a chat.