Information about options for further study at Bristol or elsewhere.
Types of further study
A range of further study options are open to you:
- Conversion courses help you to pursue a career in a different subject, such as law and psychology.
- Graduate entry courses, for example medicine, let you specialise.
- Use your subject knowledge to get into teaching - our summary guide helps you to compare entry options.
- Master's courses, including MA, MSc and MEd, allow you to expand your knowledge.
- Doctorates, including the PhD, let you continue to work and study in academia.
- 30-minute short talks will help you decide if postgraduate study is for you and give advice on how to apply.
- Get support from our resources.
- Write a winning personal statement using tips from our blog.
- Get your application checked by a Careers Adviser.
Postgraduate study at Bristol
Learn more about your options for postgraduate study at the University of Bristol.