One of our key purposes is to offer students a wide variety of careers and employability events. These range from short talks that cover the basics on employability through to interactive workshops, such as mock assessment centres and opportunities to practice and prepare for interview.
We host a number of employers each year who visit us on campus and hold events in the city centre. This gives you the opportunity to meet employers at large careers fairs, hundreds of employer presentations and regular promotional activities.
All our events are listed on mycareer, so login and check our listings regularly to see what is coming up.
What's on this term?
- Mock interviews - 45 minute one-to-one, a great opportunity to help prepare for the real thing!
- Final week of term - 30 minute short talks covering application forms and interview skills
- The deadline for completion of the Bristol PLUS Award has been extended to Friday 10 June - book your Final Review session on your dashboard
What you need to know
- You must sign up to reserve your place
- Add your name to the waiting list if the event is full, if a place becomes available the first to sign up gets the place
- Remember to cancel your place if you can no longer attend and make the place available for another student
- Please note we do operate a banning system if you do not cancel your place
- Arrive before the start of the event. Latecomers may be refused entry
- Many events contribute towards of the Bristol PLUS Award and this will be indicated in the event description
If you have any queries about events, please contact us. If you are an employer, please see our information for employers.