One of our key purposes is to offer students a wide variety of careers and employability events. These range from short talks that cover the basics on employability through to interactive workshops, such as mock assessment centres and opportunities to practice and prepare for interview.
We host a number of employers each year who visit us on campus and hold events in the city centre. This gives you the opportunity to meet employers at large careers fairs, hundreds of employer presentations and regular promotional activities.
All our events are listed on mycareer, so login and check our listings regularly to see what is coming up.
More than 200 events coming up this Autumn Term. Get involved, meet employers, develop your skills, make it count!
- Autumn Careers fairs - explore your options, find out about graduate jobs and internships, network with employers from a variety of sectors
- Employer presentations and promotions - it's never too early to start researching employers. Be prepared!
- Skills sessions – many supported by alumni - to help develop your professional skills
- Short talks on career essentials; interactive 'themed ‘workshops’; intensive skills days
- Coming soon Mock Assessment Centre
What you need to know
- You must sign up to reserve your place
- Add your name to the waiting list if the event is full, if a place becomes available the first to sign up gets the place
- Remember to cancel your place if you can no longer attend and make the place available for another student
- Please note we do operate a banning system if you do not cancel your place
- Arrive before the start of the event. Latecomers may be refused entry
- Many events contribute towards the Bristol PLUS Award and this will be indicated in the event description
If you have any queries about events, please contact us. If you are an employer, please see our information for employers.