What's on in Spring Term?
As fewer events run during Spring Term, it's always a good idea to regularly check our event listings. Log in to mycareer to see what's coming up, to reserve your place and avoid missing out!
Highlights of upcoming events:
- Career essentials: short talks and interactive workshops covering CVs, applications, covering letters and interviews to help you succeed in getting a job.
- If you're still looking for something to do this summer come along on Friday 24 February to our Quickfix: Finding work experience, placements and internships.
- If you need help exploring the factors you need to consider when choosing your ideal career Quickfix: Exploring career ideas might be for you on Thursday 27 February.
- Monday 20 to Friday 24 March: Media and Creative Industries Week. This week was a great success when it ran last March! Join us for a variety of talks and workshops run by media and creative industry professionals, Careers Service staff and Bristol alumni. The full programme of events will be online in February.
What you need to know:
- You must sign up to reserve your place;
- add your name to the waiting list if the event is full, if a place becomes available the first to sign up gets the place;
- remember to cancel your place if you can no longer attend and make the place available for another student;
- please note we do operate a banning system if you do not cancel your place;
- arrive before the start of the event - latecomers may be refused entry;
- many events contribute towards the Bristol PLUS Award and this will be indicated in the event description.
If you have any queries about events, please contact us. If you are an employer, please see our information for employers.