What's on in Spring Term?
As fewer events run during Spring Term, it's always a good idea to regularly check our event listings. Log in to mycareer to see what's coming up, to reserve your place and avoid missing out!
Highlights of upcoming events:
- Careers essentials. Short talks and interactive workshops covering CVs, applications, covering letters and interviews to help you succeed at getting a job.
- For undergraduate students in their final year of study: Finalists Bootcamp! Held on Thursday 26 January, this is intensive preparation for life after graduation.
- Monday 6 to Friday 17 February: Selection Perfection! Want to excel at interviews and assessment centres? Get hints, tips and practical advice from employers and career professionals, develop your skills and enhance your confidence. Employer-led sessions include:
- Introductory talks outlining the Bristol PLUS Award and Outstanding Award: Don't miss the deadline dates for registration!
- Monday 20 to Friday 24 March: Media and Creative Industries Week. This week was a great success when it ran last March! Join us for a variety of talks and workshops run by media and creative industry professionals, Careers Service staff and Bristol alumni. The full programme of events will be online in February.
What you need to know
- You must sign up to reserve your place
- Add your name to the waiting list if the event is full, if a place becomes available the first to sign up gets the place
- Remember to cancel your place if you can no longer attend and make the place available for another student
- Please note we do operate a banning system if you do not cancel your place
- Arrive before the start of the event - latecomers may be refused entry
- Many events contribute towards the Bristol PLUS Award and this will be indicated in the event description
If you have any queries about events, please contact us. If you are an employer, please see our information for employers.