One of our key purposes is to offer students a wide variety of careers and employability events. These range from short talks that cover the basics on employability through to interactive workshops, such as mock assessment centres and opportunities to practice and prepare for interview.
We host a number of employers each year who visit us on campus and hold events in the city centre. This gives you the opportunity to meet employers at large careers fairs, hundreds of employer presentations and regular promotional activities.
All our events are listed on mycareer, so login and check our listings regularly to see what is coming up.
Autumn Term 2016
Our events programme will be back in the autumn term. These are a few examples of things you can get involved with:
- Careers fairs
- Employer presentations and promotions
- Skills development days
- Short talks on career essentials
What you need to know
- You must sign up to reserve your place
- Add your name to the waiting list if the event is full, if a place becomes available the first to sign up gets the place
- Remember to cancel your place if you can no longer attend and make the place available for another student
- Please note we do operate a banning system if you do not cancel your place
- Arrive before the start of the event. Latecomers may be refused entry
- Many events contribute towards of the Bristol PLUS Award and this will be indicated in the event description
If you have any queries about events, please contact us. If you are an employer, please see our information for employers.