CVs, applications and interviews
Write a winning CV and succeed at interview.
CVs, covering letters and applications
Join an event or use our resources to write a great CV, covering letter or application:
- Get your CV ready following our 3 easy steps. Once you've finished, you can book an appointment to get it reviewed by a Careers Adviser.
- Check our CV guide for details about what to include in your CV.
- Some types of CV, like academic CVs and CVs for creative roles, have different requirements.
- If you're applying for further study, check out our CVs for postgraduate applications guide.
- Watch our top 3 tips for covering letters video.
- Try our covering letter builder.
- Our covering letter guide gives details about how to structure your covering letter.
- This comprehensive guide will show you how to use tried and tested techniques to complete a winning application.
- Pair it with our action words guide to make your application stand out.
- Find out about making speculative applications.
Interviews, tests and assessment centres
Information to help you prepare
- Interview guide
- Top tips for interviews video
- Selection tests guide
- Assessment centres - on the day video
- Video interview information
Tools to help you practise
Top tips for writing your CV
Find out how to write a winning CV.
Taking time to reflect on your skills, and tracking them in a purposeful way, will help you to develop them and communicate them effectively to others.
Visit My Skills to get started
Follow our online course to create and check your CV.