Information about finding graduate roles, part time jobs, work experience and internships.
Internships and placements
- Search for a paid internship through a University of Bristol scheme.
- Other work experience and internship opportunities.
- Placements of between 6 and 12 months.
- Internship schemes for PhD students.
Part-time work while you study
- Read our guide to part-time work.
- Search for a part-time role.
- Apply for student roles within the University.
- Join the University’s Temporary Staffing Service (TSS).
Self-employment and working for yourself
Our Basecamp Enterprise Team provides support to those interested in start-up and entrepreneurship.
- Read our guide on finding a job in the UK including work experience and internships.
- Read our guide to working overseas.
- Find vacancies on mycareer and Student Circus.
Equality and diversity
We support students to have equal opportunities to access work regardless of their background.
- Search for vacancies with employers who value diversity.
- Our resources explain the Equality Act, discrimination and workplace rights.
- Learn about Flying Start and other targeted support for widening participation students.
- Attend one of our Equality and Diversity events. Understand support for disability, ethnicity, social mobility and gender equality in the workplace.
- Book an appointment to discuss disability disclosure one-to-one.
Jobs and work experience
Get involved in the City, build your networks, apply your learning and develop your skills. Find out what’s available in myopportunities.
Did you know?
Many jobs aren’t openly advertised, and some employers rely on speculative applications.